The Digital Transmission Consortium is a group of companies that are dedicated to promoting the use of digital commerce and digital transmission. The members of the Digital Transmission Consortium all have a vested interest in ensuring that they offer the highest quality services available, which is why they work closely with each other to ensure that their customers can have confidence in their products and services. The Digital Transmission Consortium offers training for those who want to become certified, as well as providing resources for those who need help setting up their own business.
Digital Transmission Consortium
The Digital Transmission Consortium is a non-profit organization that brings together manufacturers, service providers and end users to promote the use of digital transmission systems based on HFC (hybrid fiber/coax) networks. The consortium was founded in 2002 with the objective of promoting awareness among industry professionals about the benefits of using HFC for video distribution services.
To achieve this goal, DTTC publishes research papers on topics such as MPEG-4 compression techniques and interactive TV applications; organizes educational events such as seminars, workshops and conferences; provides technical support to members through its website; maintains databases containing important industry information such as statistics on subscriber numbers or prices charged by cable companies etc.; collaborates with other organizations like CableLabs or ITU TC21/22 when needed etc.
To join the Digital Transmission Consortium, you must visit their website and complete the online membership form. You can also print out a PDF of the form and mail it in to them (they’ll even provide you with an address). When you join, you will receive an email confirmation that your membership has been activated.
There are no membership fees associated with joining DTC; however, if you cancel within 30 days of signing up for free trial period then there is a $29 fee applied as per their cancellation policy page which states: “If any member wishes not to continue receiving services from DTC after completing their 30 day Free Trial Period and paying for all charges incurred during this period, they may do so without penalty by contacting customer service at [email protected] prior to midnight Pacific Time on July 3rd 2019.”
Training and Certification
The Digital Transmission Consortium offers training and certification programs to help you get the most out of your membership. Certification is a great way to show your commitment to the industry and it also helps you network with other members. Additionally, certification gives you access to the latest information on digital transmission technology so that you can keep up with changes in this rapidly evolving field.
Benefits of Joining
Joining the Digital Transmission Consortium is a great way to boost your business.
The consortium offers its members access to an array of benefits and services, including:
- A free online forum where you can ask questions or discuss issues related to digital transmission technology.
- A directory of all members’ contact details, so that you can reach out directly if you need help with something specific.
- A library full of white papers and other resources that will help you learn more about digital transmission technology.
How To Join
The Digital Transmission Consortium is an organization that helps people who want to get into the field of digital transmission. There are several ways you can join the group, including taking a certification exam and getting trained by them. Here’s how:
- Take their certification examination. The cost is $300 USD and must be paid in advance by credit card or PayPal (you will not be charged unless you pass). You must also have at least one year of experience working with digital transmissions before taking this test so that your skills are up-to-date enough for them to consider you qualified for membership.
- Apply online at http://www.dtcsite/joinus/. Once accepted as a member, they will provide access through their website where all information about upcoming events such as webinars and quarterly meetings will be posted along with resources such as articles from industry experts on topics related specifically towards helping professionals like yourself succeed within this field!
The Digital Transmission Consortium is a great place to learn more about the latest technology in transmission and delivery. The consortium offers training and certification for those interested in joining their ranks, so if you’re looking for ways to get ahead on your career path or just want some extra knowledge about the world around us then this could be perfect for you!